Sunday, February 13, 2011

And....I'm back

Yeah, so it's only been about 6 months since that first post. I'm really on a roll here, huh?

I'm really truly planning on keeping up with this here blog this time around, though. The hubby and I have made some pretty major decisions recently, and he's actually decided to start a blog for the family. I've been writing a bit over there, too, but I also realized that I need a space to be able to work through my own thoughts and feelings in a more anonymous way. The family blog is watched by all sorts of friends and family members, which means I can't truly open up about things that involve those friends and family members:)

So here goes nothing...let's see if we can make this whole blog thing stick this time around, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment